Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 968 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.901 DZD / UYU
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 16% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 471,128 Dinar ($U120,769) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (about 1 hour ago)