Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.566 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 134,172 Dinar (R$ 3,772) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 129,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 120 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 7,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (26 minutes ago)