Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.976 DZD / BOB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 6,368 Dinar ($b399) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)