Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.620 DZD / BOB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 5,814 Dinar ($b350) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)