Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 134.313 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 43% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 557,034 Dinar (€4,147) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)