Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.219 DZD / LRD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 23% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 385,318 Dinar (315,988 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (38 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)