Cost of living comparison between Monrovia, Liberia and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.208 DZD / LRD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 37% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 427,679 Dinar (354,107 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $808 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tunis costs 17 Dinar (44 minutes ago)