Cost of living comparison between Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.525 DZD / TTD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 21% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 378,322 Dinar (22,894 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)