Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.443 DZD / TTD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 21% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 471,503 Dinar (28,675 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)