Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.644 DZD / TTD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 12% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 389,250 Dinar (22,061 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 347,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aurangabad costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)