Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.886 DZD / TTD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 20% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 418,460 Dinar (24,781 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 350,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)