Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.136 DZD / TTD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 19% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 464,656 Dinar (28,796 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kingston costs J$500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Luís costs R$ 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $22,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €16,526 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (30 minutes ago)