Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.164 DZD / KES
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 340,897 Dinar (Shilling292,789) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 332,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)