Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.056 DZD / KES
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 5% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 393,580 Dinar (Shilling372,788) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)