Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.151 DZD / KES
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 351,560 Dinar (Shilling305,447) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 346,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Arua costs 100,000 Shilling (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)