Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10815 DZD / KRW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 48% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 949,726 Dinar (₩8,781,302) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 643,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 2 hours ago)