Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10543 DZD / KRW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 44% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 955,040 Dinar (₩9,058,372) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 663,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (28 minutes ago)