Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20019 DZD / SOS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 225% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 5,083,970 Dinar (25,396,025 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (35 minutes ago)