Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.044 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 53% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 920,538 Dinar (¥881,530) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 600,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 190 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 130 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (about 1 hour ago)