Cost of living in Misratah, Libya vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 85.178 DZD / LYD *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 190,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 187,682 Dinar (2,203 Dinar) in Misratah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Middelburg, Mpumalanga costs R 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €55 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $1.06 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 2 hours ago)