Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.033 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 44% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,592 Dinar (₨3,478) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €4.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 300 ﷼ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$300 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)