Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.696 DZD / MYR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 203,148 Dinar (RM7,610) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 201,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €5.45 (about 1 hour ago)