Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.340 DZD / MYR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 232,489 Dinar (RM8,204) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 226,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lleida costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tallinn costs €460 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 4 hours ago)