Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.611 DZD / MYR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 375,421 Dinar (RM15,254) in Miri.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)