Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.145 DZD / MXN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 106,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 101,177 Dinar (Mex$ 16,466) in Minatitlan.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)