Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.002 DZD / MXN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 99,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 93,914 Dinar (Mex$ 15,648) in Minatitlan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 78,976,400 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)