Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 117.925 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 26% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 603,917 Dinar ($5,121) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 479,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Kharkiv costs 31₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €13 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Juan costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)