Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 118.380 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 26% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 727,786 Dinar ($6,148) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 576,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (28 minutes ago)