Cost of living comparison between Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 110.430 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 24% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 483,065 Dinar ($4,374) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)