Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 112.017 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 21% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 589,740 Dinar ($5,265) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 489,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Amman costs Dinar 700 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$400 (about 2 hours ago)