Cost of living in Miami, Florida, United States compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,509 prices entered by 286 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 114.017 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 47% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,391,184 Dinar ($12,202) in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 946,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)