Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.625 DZD / UYU
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 8% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 71,497 Dinar ($U19,725) in Melo.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)