Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.070 DZD / UAH
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 15% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 13,312 Dinar (3,271₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)