Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.331 DZD / UAH
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 13% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 27,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 23,569 Dinar (5,441₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (about 1 hour ago)