Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.354 DZD / MAD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 7% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 127,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 118,256 Dinar (9,573 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)