Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.469 DZD / MAD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 8% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 140,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 128,239 Dinar (10,285 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.70 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)