Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04893 DZD / TZS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 17% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 64,502 Dinar (1,318,230 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $199 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Skopje costs 67 ден (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)