Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05136 DZD / TZS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 15% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 127,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 107,648 Dinar (2,096,040 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (42 minutes ago)