Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04926 DZD / TZS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 17% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 77,428 Dinar (1,571,770 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)