Cost of living comparison between Mbeya, Tanzania and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05079 DZD / TZS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 17% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 77,917 Dinar (1,534,085 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubbock, Texas costs $332,887 (24 minutes ago)