Cost of living in Mbandaka, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07402 DZD / CDF *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbandaka (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 18% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 41,176 Dinar (556,266 Franc) in Mbandaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Medina costs ﷼ 199 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €501 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Khabarovsk costs руб 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 25 Kina (about 2 hours ago)