Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03092 DZD / UGX
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 34% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 95,266 Dinar (3,081,469 Shilling) in Mbale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (4 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)