Cost of living in Mau, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.614 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mau (India) is 5% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 3,545 Dinar (₨2,196) in Mau.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (32 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (41 minutes ago)