Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00192 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 162 Dinar (Bs 84,479) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 160 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)