Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.926 DZD / VES *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 165% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 416,106 Dinar (216,092 Bs.S.) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 157,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (29 minutes ago)