Cost of living comparison between Maturín, Venezuela and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.033 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 56% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 488,710 Dinar (Bs 44,296) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,750TL (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (37 minutes ago)