Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.947 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 50% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,359,383 Dinar (Bs 124,177) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 904,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,550 (about 1 hour ago)