Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.951 DZD / MZN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 37% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 251,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 157,936 Dinar (80,931 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 3 hours ago)