Cost of living in Matamoros, Mexico vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.211 DZD / MXN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Matamoros (Mexico) is 4% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 58,375 Dinar (Mex$ 9,399) in Matamoros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 56,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)