Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.732 DZD / NIO
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 172,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 168,561 Dinar (45,166 C$) in Matagalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kiev costs 25₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (about 2 hours ago)