Cost of living in Masvingo, Zimbabwe compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 114.062 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Masvingo (Zimbabwe) is 22% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,964 Dinar ($61) in Masvingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)