Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00276 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 194,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 160,404 Dinar (﷼ 58,167,919) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)