Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00325 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 217,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 186,349 Dinar (﷼ 57,293,855) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)