Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.452 DZD / LSL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 17% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 324,076 Dinar (38,345 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 277,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Natal costs R$ 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)