Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.622 DZD / LSL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 18% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 350,748 Dinar (40,678 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 297,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)