Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.170 DZD / LSL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 17% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 456,418 Dinar (55,866 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 300 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)