Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.701 DZD / NIO
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 62,179 Dinar (16,801 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)