Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 136.564 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 31% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 627,674 Dinar (€4,596) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 479,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (36 minutes ago)