Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 126.544 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 28% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 546,393 Dinar (€4,318) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 427,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr275,995 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Constanţa costs 1.20 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)