Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 135.723 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 31% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 570,692 Dinar (€4,205) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 437,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)