Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.400 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 26% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 392,666 Dinar (€3,234) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)