Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 133.906 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 29% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 537,553 Dinar (€4,014) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 418,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 190 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 130 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (about 1 hour ago)