Cost of living in Marseille, France vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 134.684 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 29% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 654,320 Dinar (€4,858) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 507,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Middelburg, Mpumalanga costs R 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)