Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.269 DZD / UAH
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 11% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 97,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 86,692 Dinar (20,309₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)