Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.305 DZD / UAH
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 16% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 50,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 41,965 Dinar (9,748₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 150TL (30 minutes ago)