Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.444 DZD / UAH
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 9% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 89,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 80,748 Dinar (18,170₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (12 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)