Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.710 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 153,966 Dinar (R$ 4,312) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 144,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)