Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 34.152 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 96,069 Dinar (R$ 2,813) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)