Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.375 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 209,048 Dinar (€1,556) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 196,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q5,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cagayan de Oro costs Php434 (22 minutes ago)