Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 115.882 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 406,491 Dinar (€3,508) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $17,200 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (39 minutes ago)