Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 118.306 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 4% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 391,428 Dinar (€3,309) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $127 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)