Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.033 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is 6% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 2,350 Dinar (₨2,275) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (27 minutes ago)