Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 136.564 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 41% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 426,281 Dinar (€3,121) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 302,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)