Cost of living in Marawi, Philippines compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.215 DZD / PHP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marawi (Philippines) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 5,900 Dinar (Php2,664) in Marawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)