Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.002 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 59% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,976,070 Dinar (Bs 270,492) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)