Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00192 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 14% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,129,558 Dinar (Bs 587,790,440) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 987,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)