Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.909 DZD / VES *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 220% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 13,650,525 Dinar (7,149,285 Bs.S.) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,270,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 89TL (about 2 hours ago)