Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.39183 DZD / VES *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 24% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,028,267 Dinar (2,624,262 Bs.S.) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 832,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)