Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.238 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 53% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,780,171 Dinar (Bs 158,411) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,160,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Niterói costs R$ 4.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changzhou costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)