Cost of living comparison between Maracaibo, Venezuela and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.033 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 73% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,519,898 Dinar (Bs 319,047) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,750 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,683 (about 1 hour ago)