Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 108.955 DZD / CUC *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 10% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,120 Dinar (38 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)