Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.260 DZD / CUC *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 8% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 7,052 Dinar (60 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 450 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kabul costs 5,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)