Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 128.973 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 28% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 381,777 Dinar (€2,960) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 298,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)