Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.970 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 24% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 484,909 Dinar (€4,110) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)