Cost of living in Mangalore, India vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.661 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 6% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 97,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 91,093 Dinar (₨54,858) in Mangalore.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)