Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 135.002 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 12% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 225,482 Dinar (€1,670) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 202,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edinburgh costs £23,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in The Hague costs €39 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 116,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)