Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 133.650 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 13% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 218,635 Dinar (€1,636) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 194,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (24 minutes ago)