Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 139.149 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 13% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 253,915 Dinar (€1,825) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 225,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (29 minutes ago)