Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin, Pakistan vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.846 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin (Pakistan) is 7% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 5,304 Dinar (₨6,268) in Mandi Bahauddin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (26 minutes ago)