Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08013 DZD / MMK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 5,535 Dinar (69,068 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (about 1 hour ago)