Cost of living comparison between Mandalay, Myanmar and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08522 DZD / MMK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 2,486 Dinar (29,178 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)