Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07783 DZD / MMK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 6,100 Dinar (78,378 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guilin costs 2,300元 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $9 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 236 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £17,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (about 1 hour ago)