Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.815 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 426,214 Dinar (R$ 12,242) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 401,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)