Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 693 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.742 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 422,978 Dinar (R$ 12,175) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 397,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,067 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 3 hours ago)