Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 31.556 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 330,234 Dinar (R$ 10,465) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 307,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)