Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 302.165 DZD / BHD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 10% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 552,382 Dinar (Dinar 1,828) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 503,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (37 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)