Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 574 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 287.116 DZD / BHD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 503,061 Dinar (Dinar 1,752) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 55,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,085 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 1,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)