Cost of living comparison between Manama, Bahrain and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 291.909 DZD / BHD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 11% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 435,282 Dinar (Dinar 1,491) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)