Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 301.962 DZD / BHD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 8% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 556,171 Dinar (Dinar 1,842) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 515,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)