Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 614 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 291.017 DZD / BHD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 502,060 Dinar (Dinar 1,725) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (32 minutes ago)