Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.678 DZD / NIO
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 10% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 267,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 240,959 Dinar (65,514 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)