Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 135.661 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 59% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 880,169 Dinar (€6,488) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 554,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 2 hours ago)