Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 135.002 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 58% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 896,327 Dinar (€6,639) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 568,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (31 minutes ago)