Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 116.342 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 46% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 685,331 Dinar (€5,891) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (41 minutes ago)